Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sets #70 & #71: RiRa and Caoco Lane

I had two sets last night... the first of which came at RiRa in Arlington, Virginia.  The (packed) crowd was great and my eight minute set went over very well.  I started out with two short marriage jokes and then focused on a longer story.  The crowd was friendly, attentive and stuck with me the whole way.  I wish more crowds were like the one at RiRa last night. 

My second set was at Caoco Lane in Ellicott City, Maryland.  This show was basically a work shop and I had a decent to middling ten minute set.  Doing mostly new jokes and improv, I got laughs throughout the set and found 1-2 good new jokes.  We'll chalk this one up in the "win column". 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.