Monday, March 4, 2013

Coming soon...

Despite the fact that Wayne Newton and I are now connected forever... this picture raises three interesting thoughts (to me anyway). 
 

1) I hope that someday I get to the point where promoters do not have to specify that I'm a comedian to sell tickets.  

2) I still feel weird calling myself a "comedian".  A boy is not really a "comedian" until we lists it as his profession on facebook.  Duh! 

3) I'm on a marquee with Joan Osborne!  This raises the question... "What if God was one of us"? 
 
All kidding aside.. this is pretty neat and humbling and I'm looking forward to a great show at the Stolz Listening Room at the historic Avalon Theatre on Saturday.  I hope to see you there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.