Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Long time... Nothing new

Hi.  How are you?  I am fine.  It has been several months since my last blog... I'm sorry for that.  In the meantime here is a picture of Marc Maron and I.


I need to update this page more. I used to use this blog to log every set I did and I'm considering doing that again in 2013.  It was fun to monitor my progress but also a lot of work writing blogs for over 200 shows (it would have been over 250 shows worth of writing this year).   I do think writing the blog made me a better comic and kept me motivated and working towards comedy related goals.  I'll figure it out in the next week or two... Either way, I'll be writing more blogs next year. 

Until then.. be well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.