Friday, December 30, 2011

Goodbye 2011

After two hundred and three shows and one hundred and twenty-seven blogs... I'm calling it a year. 2011 saw me do a lot of comedy, finish editing a feature film and get a puppy.  Oh yeah, I got married too.


I'm very proud of the strides I've made with comedy this year.  I got to open up for some of the biggest names in comedy (Mencia, Vos, Friedlander), got up in some of the biggest clubs (Carolines, Comic Strip Live) and got to do what I love to do two hundred and three times for anywhere from three to thirty-five minutes a piece.  Most importantly... I improved.


I filmed almost every set I did this year and I saw dramatic improvement in every category from last January to now.  It gives me hope that when I check the tape this time next year... I'll see that much improvement (and hopefully more) in 2012.

Anyway, I hope you have a happy new year and that we see eachother again at comedy show or pumpkin patch near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.