Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Show #99: Magooby's Joke House

Making 367 people laugh doesn't suck... I Had a great time hosting and doing ann eight minute set at Magooby's Joke House in Baltimore, Maryland last night. Despite everything I've heard, the Headliner Carlos Mencia was a class act and an incredibly nice guy. Not justifying things he has done or been accused of but the dude can sell a joke as well as anyone. I learned a lot from being around and working with him.

I have to give a major thank you to Andrew Unger at Magooby's. Again, this is the best club on the east coast and he has been especially supportive of my infant comedy career. I am incredibly proud to have been part of such a great and big show. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.