Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Show #66: University of Delaware

I performed fifteen minutes opening up for my friend Matt Baetz at the University of Delaware last night. This was a really fun show and I had a good set. I really learned a lot from watching Matt's performance (and re-watching my own set on tape). I should have worked the stage more. Matt did a great job of moving around and engaging a large room... I should have done more of the same.

Otherwise, I am the happiest I have been with my sets in the fifteen to twenty-five minute range. I'd like to get back to writing again. I can not reiterate how funny Matt Baetz is. The line "Suck it Dunken Donuts! Newark has Chipoltle now!" will stick with me for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.