Monday, March 7, 2011

Show #42: Sonoma's Bar and Grille

I did eight (mostly) new minutes at Sonoma's Bar and Grille in Columbia, Maryland.  One new joke did great, one bombed and one is being scrapped altogether.  It was kind of a crappy audience and I went off at a heckler for a few minutes. 

The heckler came up to me after the show and told me how funny I was. He told me that he especially enjoyed me making fun of him and how I did a "great job" going off at him.  I explained to him that I go to open mics to work on new jokes and material and even though I got laughs off me calling him names... it's not why I was there.

For the one millionth time... I hate people that feel like they are "participating" during a comedy show. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.