Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Show #27: Potomac Grill

I did a really solid nine minutes at Potomac Grill in Rockville, Maryland.  I stumbled through some transitions and the wording on one brand new joke but overall it was a really good set.  With the exception of one joke, I have done all the jokes in this nine minutes less than five times. I still have a lot of work to do... but it feels good that these jokes are getting laughs.

Props to my friend C.J. Stottuth who did a good job filling in for Rob Maher as host.  It was also nice hanging out with my good friend Rob Nelson. I've seen Rob perform dozens of times and tonight was the best set I've seen him have. So in the end, it was a good night all around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.