Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Show #22: Looking Glass Lounge

Did six minutes at Looking Glass Lounge last night.  I did mostly new jokes to mixed results.  One new bit went really well while another one crashed and burned.  There is another new joke that I am going to retool and try again later.  I'm working on a brand new 5-7 minutes over the next week... which excites me.  I have so many bits that I think could turn out well.  

Tonight I'm doing WJHU radio tonight from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. with my friend Tommy Sinbazo.  This show is always a good time...so please check it out if you can.  Otherwise I'm doing stand up at Walter Reed Military Hospital, 11th Street Lounge and EJ's Landing this week.  Hopefully I'll get some open mics in between these shows to work on the new jokes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.