Friday, January 28, 2011

Shows #17 & #18: RFD and Brittany's

Did two sets last night... It was almost three sets but I had to settle for a mixed bag of two shows.  My first set was at RFD in DC.  With the exception of one tag and a joke that went about one line too many, I absolutely crushed this set.  Got two applause breaks and did really well. 

Brittany's in the Virginia did not go as well.  It was a shitty, shitfaced and red neck audience combined with me just flat out sucking.  It was a recipe for something....well pretty shitty.  I was tired.  It was my third room I went to and second set of the night.  But quite frankly, I should have been able to over come it.  I can't blame the audience... I should have been able to find a way to squeeze laughs. 

I had a good run of shows for a while... so bombing felt like a big punch to the stomach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.