Sunday, January 30, 2011

Show #21: Hightopps Bar and Grill

I did ten minutes at Hightopps Bar and Grill tonight.  I had a really good set and enjoyed performing to a packed room.  It was Seaton Smith's last area show and over one hundred people turned out to watch.  Crowd wise, its the biggest turn out Hightopps has had for comedy so far.  It was a great show and came at a good time after a few rough spots this week.

It was my twenty-first and last show of the month.  I set a few comedy goals for myself at the beginning of the year.  One of them was to do one hundred and fifty to two hundred sets in 2011.  Right now I'm on pace for two hundred and fifty.  With my wedding and work schedule, who knows if I can keep it up... but I'm really enjoying doing as much time as I can and writing about it.

So far 2011 has been really good to me...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.