Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Show #11: Sonoma's

I did a second set today at Sonoma's Bar in Columbia, MD.  I'm happy to say it went very well.  Erik Myers (who is enormously talented) performed one of his last area shows before he moves to Los Angeles and I was lucky enough to drop in five minutes.

Erik is from Columbia, so he had a lot of friends and family come out for the show.  It was a great crowd and I ended up having a really good set.  I mainly wanted to work on two new jokes I just started workshopping.  The bits ended up going over well, marking the end of a good day in comedy.  Most importantly, it was great seeing good comedians and hanging out with my good (and talented) friends Ben Rosen and Rob Nelson.  And that's what we call "good times all around."

Until next time, I leave you with this....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.