Sunday, June 7, 2009

An Hour and change before Day one

So I was in the shower, getting ready for the first day of filming, and I had the idea to blog and keep a diary about the film. It is a very novel and original idea, for I don't think a movie director has ever blogged or kept a diary about and during the film he was making.

I know I just jumped right into it, and I will fill in the details later (when I have more than two minutes). This blog will talk about the experience of making the movie and how it has compared to my past film experiences (see "Clusterfuck 2006" and "Clusterfuck 2008").

Anyway, I hope this blog will be somewhat informative for people that want to or already make films. I hope it makes you think, laugh and/or cry. I'll be back later with a full recount and details about what I am actually talking about.

Be well,
Mike Finazzo

P.S. I love you

P.P.S. The movie in question has the working title of "Pavement Tune" and yes, I know I'm not the first director to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.